When we’re young our parents embarrass us…
But there gets to be a point where we start to embarrass them…
girl: so u wanna fuck with the lights on or off bae?
me: *thinks about the electricity bill*
me: in the dark ;)
- Everyone has their own love language. That’s one of the most important lessons I’ve ever learned. (via stay-ocean-minded)
when you pass an exam you expected to fail
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls with big boobs and a butt
- it’s okay for you to like curvy girls
- it’s okay for you to like heavier girls
- it’s totally okay to like thighs or thigh gaps and big boobs or small boobs and big butts or little butts
- what’s not okay is telling a woman that she isn’t beautiful or sexy because she doesn’t meet your personal body type preferences
Everyone needs to reblog this.